Saturday, September 05, 2009

Komas!


4 Comments:

At 9/05/2009 5:23 PM , Blogger Purple Angel said...

Cherie,
I am so very proud to be the owner of one of these beautiful Koma's...
You are such a multi talented person and your work is fabulous...
I can't thank you enough for something that will brighten my day for years to come...
Hugs,
Kathie

 
At 9/05/2009 11:18 PM , Blogger Bear said...

oh my Cherie
I am also a proud little bear to be the owner of one of your magnificent Komas- as if I wouldnt love it girl its bewdiful oh my its bewdiful
I cannot wait for it to arrive at my little den thank you so very very much
love n hugs bear xoxoxoxox

 
At 9/14/2009 7:23 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Whoa!!!! These are two REALLY gorgeous komas! ALL of your creations are wonderful, lil' Chirp, but I am so 'specially fond of your komas because you just seem to have a feel for the perfect colors & adornments on them! LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY!

 
At 1/01/2010 9:53 PM , Blogger HElen said...

Dear Cherie,
I love your Komas and treasure the one I got last year!
Happy New year and best wishes to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home