Hi Cherie, Hope you are doing well. I have missed you. :( Sorry I have been absent from your blog but Google was giving me problems. Then my surgery in June kept me away. Thanks to my daughter she solved the issues and I am back in Blog Land. :) Gorgeous banner! Love everything about it. Hugs
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
3 Comments:
Loving this one Cherie, the background fabric, the charms, the believe typography, the mica .. it is wonderful!
Thanks Deb!
Hi Cherie,
Hope you are doing well.
I have missed you. :(
Sorry I have been absent from your blog but Google was giving me problems. Then my surgery in June kept me away. Thanks to my daughter she solved the issues and I am back in Blog Land. :)
Gorgeous banner! Love everything about it.
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home