Mother's Day
It's been a good day. :) Despite not being a fan of this day, my kids are and since they are truly some of the most remarkable people I know, I have indulged them. I also talked to my mom which is always good for me. I understand the want to do for others who don't necessarily want or need anything done for them. I would never take away from my kids the joy that comes from doing something special for someone else. I believe that's an important thing to do and feel.
I still feel the same way about this day and I have to say, I don't need a special day to make me feel special to my children. I just wish there wasn't a need for this to be a holiday.

1 Comments:
I'm glad for you that you have the kind of relationship with your children which DOESN'T make a designated day to celebrate motherhood really necessary. THAT'S the way it SHOULD be, lil' Chirp! And it speaks volumes about the great job you are doing as a mom.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home