Sunday...
Ahhhhhhhhh....a few minutes to look at some of my favorite blogs and visit new ones. So much to be inspired by and so many willing to share their talents! That has been part of the better part of this day.
The not-so-great part has been trying to get a hold of my mom. She's been back and forth from a senior assisted care center and the hospital. She's back in the hospital. Doesn't know anything - when she'll go back to her place at the center, what the doctor says, what meds they have her on....so I guess I'll find out eventually but no one wants to give out information over the phone. I understand that, but it's not like I can come down and talk to them in person. I'm out of state!
It's been a bit frustrating...
But then there's an awful lot of beautiful things to view online and chill out for a time. :)

1 Comments:
Chirp, I'm sorry to learn about your mommy! I'll keep her in my prayers! Hope you hear something SOON!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home