Saturday, June 21, 2008

Waiting...

I'm a very patient person, I really am but I find myself checking my mail more frequently than usual these last few days. I wrote, trying to find someone, and now that I think I have, I'm waiting on a response. For all I know the email was never passed on. For all I know it has but the choice was not to respond. So, I wait...and check...hoping that this person, who has information valuable only to me, takes a moment and writes.

2 Comments:

At 6/23/2008 3:12 PM , Blogger Kai said...

My monitor croaked so for a bit I was unable to be on the computer. And LOOK how many posts I missed. I hope I am not in any way responsible for your waiting - truly if I am, I didn't get any email asking about anyone! I PROMISE, Lil' Chirp!

 
At 11/11/2008 10:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home