Saturday, June 07, 2008

Not Much New

I've finished up the projects that needed my attention and haven't started the ones that are calling out. This weekend I will be "working around the house" and not playing so much. :) That's okay!
Next week I have a swap doll - the ever so adorable, Etta Mae pattern by Kate Erbach, that I am looking forward to starting! It's a very different doll pattern for me and will be so much fun to do. Also, I just started a new class with Angela Jarecki online. It's a mermaid wall hanging doll and is fantastic! This one, I hope, I can do and learn all the techniques Angela offers. She is an amazing artist!
So that's my exciting entry for now, lol. I am going to try to keep this up if for no other reason than blogging eludes me and I want to get better because of that. :) Someday I may invite someone else over to read besides sweet lil Kai. :) Right now she's the only one who knows this exists and is sweet enough to pop in and read whatever lame thoughts I have at the moment. :) Thanks Kai! I know you're there. :)

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2008 3:43 PM , Blogger Kai said...

You KNOW I'm going to say it! Your thoughts are NEVER lame, my little friend! Cherie, what you have to say is always worth hearing (reading) and I wish you would give others the priviledge of visiting your blog. Just keep posting your thoughts and your beautiful art! I am, by NO means, the only person who will be glad to read/see what you post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home