Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little art doll





Front and back photos of this little, for me anyway, art doll for a swap.
This is just your basic doll body form. :) My favorite kind because there's little sewing or technique needed.
I painted, glitter glued, beaded, trimmed and winged this doll. :) It's about 7 inches and the back lettering on the wings says, SOAR. :)

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2010 4:59 PM , Blogger Kai said...

Chirp, she's SO beautiful & so wonderfully detailed! You always amaze me with the wide array of talents you have! I love everything about her except - that I'M not your SWAP PARTNER!!!! LOL! P.S. My blog post - the one you commented on, supporting my 'me' time? Part of what I WANT time to do is write YOU a long email! SERIOUSLY! I've been missing my Cherie! Love YOU even MORE than your gorgeous doll!

 
At 3/29/2010 7:31 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I KNOW I already commented, but I love your doll so much I came back over this morning to admire her again! I hope that entitles me to a second comment! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home