Oh, my GOSH! Chirp, she's even prettier in purple!!!! I love everything ABOUT her!!! AND DID YOU CROCHET HER COMPANION? I think that's the cutest critter EVER! You, my special & wonderful friend, have talent SHOOTING through your lil' bitty body! So impressive! So, so gorgeous!
Hi there, I was reading your blog and realized that you aren't to far away from me. I live in Southern Nevada, only 1 hour from St. George. Where are you living? I have 8 children and am LDS. I am wondering if you are too? You are indeed a very talented lady, with your dolls and paper crafting. I loved looking over your blog and love some of your quotes too. Very inspiring blog!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
3 Comments:
Oh, my GOSH! Chirp, she's even prettier in purple!!!! I love everything ABOUT her!!! AND DID YOU CROCHET HER COMPANION? I think that's the cutest critter EVER! You, my special & wonderful friend, have talent SHOOTING through your lil' bitty body! So impressive! So, so gorgeous!
Hi there, I was reading your blog and realized that you aren't to far away from me. I live in Southern Nevada, only 1 hour from St. George. Where are you living? I have 8 children and am LDS. I am wondering if you are too? You are indeed a very talented lady, with your dolls and paper crafting. I loved looking over your blog and love some of your quotes too. Very inspiring blog!
I love your doll Cherie
great blog!!!
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home