Monday, August 15, 2011

Goth Doll Part 2


Same pattern as the first, "Key to my Heart", by Sherry Goshon, but purple this time with black lace. Really love this pattern!

5 Comments:

At 8/16/2011 5:55 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Oh, Chirp!!!! She's GORGEOUS! I'm serious! BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL! You make the most engaging, wonderful faces! They just draw me in ... sigh!

 
At 8/16/2011 10:44 AM , Blogger Mary Ann Tate said...

I love your doll...wonderful face:)

 
At 8/18/2011 5:26 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

Many thanks to Kai and Mary Ann!

 
At 8/21/2011 8:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooooo, she is as gorgeous as Lillie!!!! Thank you for my lovely!!!! Purple is good...lol!!!!

hugzzzzzz
Pam

 
At 11/15/2011 7:22 AM , Blogger Nancy Leimer said...

I love the faces on your dolld. Do you just paint them out of your fancy or are they patterns?
njleimer@comcast.net
Beautiful work!!
Nancy L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home