Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Wednesday

Also known as, "Hump Day". I'm not a fan of that term. When does the week go so badly that one has to get past "hump day" to look forward to the weekend and get through the remaining week days?

Today was "Fun Day"! for me. :) A Hobby Lobby fun day! I have decided to make a Koma for a worthy cause and got to go get all sorts of things to make it. What's more fun that? I'm hoping to have it completed by tomorrow and photos soon after.

My mom is doing much better, I talked to a brother I hadn't spoken to in over twenty years, my kids are well, family is fine and life is good. :)

1 Comments:

At 7/14/2008 7:33 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I thought I was the ONLY person who isn't crazy about the Hump Day expression. To ME, people who are constantly waiting for one day (or one hour or one MINUTE) to end so the next will begin, are missing out so badly. The minute to WAIT for it the one we are LIVING right NOW. I know - I'm a cornball. But I really FEEL that way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home