My hair, wrinkles and all and I've decided it's better not to think so much about them. :) I've been having actual fun lately, doing little creative projects, so I think I'll do some more. :)
GOOOOOOOD! Instead of pondering those (most likely invisible or barely visible) little wrinkles, ponder what a beautiful heart you have. What an amazing kindness that is so evident in everything you say. What a sweet, loving spirit you have! I'd bet any amount of $$ (and I NEVER bet) that if I were to see you face-to-face, ALL I'd see is the gorgeous friend who is so important to me! Now - YOU go look in that mirror & don't EVEN check for wrinkles!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
1 Comments:
GOOOOOOOD! Instead of pondering those (most likely invisible or barely visible) little wrinkles, ponder what a beautiful heart you have. What an amazing kindness that is so evident in everything you say. What a sweet, loving spirit you have! I'd bet any amount of $$ (and I NEVER bet) that if I were to see you face-to-face, ALL I'd see is the gorgeous friend who is so important to me! Now - YOU go look in that mirror & don't EVEN check for wrinkles!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home