Mannequin Swap
This swap was one I had a difficult time visualizing. It was suppose to be about me. Well, how boring is that? And who would want an art project that was about me anyway?
Well, this is what I came up with.
The basic mannequin pattern is covered with a knitted swatch because I love to play with fibers and fabric. The large circle of beads is because I love beading - I don't do it well, but I love the touch they add. The center bead/button has engraved flowers and a heart. I am a miserable gardener but love plants! I also have a pretty good heart.
The smaller beaded circle represents my being an advocate of home birthing.
Books - I home school and believe knowledge is power. Learn something new every day!
The veggies are because I also believe in organic foods.
The wings are for Angels, seen and unseen around us. You know they're there...:)
But the bow - is just a bow, lol!


2 Comments:
Absolutely one of the most gorgeous things you ever created! I LOVE IT! My beautiful, modest lil' Chirp - you are SO much more than YOU think you are, tho'. Anyone lucky enough to call you FRIEND has gained nothing less than a treasure! I LOVE this piece! I also love YOU! I cannot wait to learn who your lucky swap partner was! They are SO going to be thrilled!
Hi Cherie,
Thank you so much for your lovely Mannequin. It is on display in my studio. Thanks for always being a great swap partner and hope you arfe enjoying my Mannequin too.
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home