Thursday, January 12, 2012

Teesha Moore Card Swap

Am I able to do Teesha Moore's style? Well, probably not. No one does Teesha like Teesha and I'm not that great at copying her style. But, this is a 4x4 card I made for a swap. It's watercolor paper, I painted the background with water soluble oil pastels, The stamp is a Teesha Moore stamp. Then there's the little do-dads I added, The flowers, dots, word charms.....not so much a "Teesha" look but I kinda like it anyway. :)

3 Comments:

At 1/13/2012 6:35 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Sigh. I am a big old dummy because I'm not familiar with Teesha Moore. But I AM familiar with Cherie Day who makes GLORIOUS art. And I love this card! You always pay so much attention to detail & it makes your pieces really, REALLY special!

 
At 1/15/2012 9:55 PM , Blogger Judi W. said...

I think it's just wonderful! You do this really well. :)

 
At 1/17/2012 2:39 AM , Blogger Mariposa said...

Is there no end to your talent?
I agree with Kai, it's all in the details with you...It may be Teesha Moore style, but it's ALL you.
Hugs, Kathie http://beyondthestorybook.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home