Finished!
No...not with my projects, lol, but I am done with my Saturday shopping outings! Early even! So, now, I'm working on a Koma that I think I will LOVE when I'm done. :)
It's turning out a bit different than I thought it would. They usually do because I don't have a pattern or plan when I begin. I choose the colors, decide which one will start and go from there. It's very much an intuitive process. It's calming to make Komas, for me. I've never stressed over one. They're just easy. :) I find the way it's looking and the way I expected it to look is interesting and very opposite. I'm hoping it'll work out to be appropriate for where it's going but, if not, I'm sure it'll find a home. :)
I'll have photos Monday. Probably. LOL!

1 Comments:
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE KOMA!!!! I know it will be beautiful! (Just like the one who is MAKING it!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home