Saturday, April 03, 2010

Still Pondering...

But not so much with the plight of my hair or the woe of my wrinkles.
No, now it over winter...and snow...and, will Spring ever get here?
There's been snow, and more snow...and still more to come. It's cold.
I'm ready for less cold. :)
Of course, on the days that the sun does shine it's incredibly beautiful.
But in a house that's more windows than walls the solar gain is amazing.
Which wouldn't be a concern if it weren't for the insect population in the mountains. :)
Did you know that Box Elder Beetles mark territories? Me either! Well, apparently they do.
This house has been marked. There's stuff on the market that can be used to control them but not eliminate them.
It cannot go on most surfaces and if it gets on windows it'll stain and never come off.
Personally, I don't want to eliminate the bugs - I just want them outside!
I think it's been a long winter and I'm just a bit cranky. LOL!

1 Comments:

At 4/04/2010 6:53 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Mean old buggies, coming to plague my Chirp! Be OFF with you, bad beetles! And I will GLADLY, willingly, SMILINGLY trade weather with you. Yesterday was a VERY uncomfortably sticky-humid 86 degrees here. This morning is nearly 80 and foggy/drizzly. Ugh. Supposed to be mid-80s by noon. NOT a good day to use the oven. Fuss, fuss, fuss. But I will wrap up my warmth & sail it through the air to you if you will roll up a HUGE ball of snow & send it here! Deal? Happy Easter, sweetest Chirp! I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home