Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Another Super Blog!

Barbara Bakes is a blog of a friend of mine. She really bakes, lol.
Plus, my favorite reader, she is having a giveaway, so go look!
http://www.barbarabakes.com/
I, personally, enter blog giveaways but never because I think I'll win. If history has proved anything - it's that, lol. But I do like to support those I know, so I do.
Barbara has some great recipes!

2 Comments:

At 6/09/2010 6:39 AM , Blogger Barbara Schieving said...

Ahhhh! Thanks for the post and the link to my blog. Good luck in the giveaway. I'm sure you're due for a win.

 
At 6/09/2010 8:01 AM , Blogger Kai said...

THAT WAS FUUUUUUN! I went to her terrific blog & then to others she has linked. Thank you, lil' Chirp! Made my day! All that cooking stuff makes me smile!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home