Wednesday, April 28, 2010

7 Things....

My sweet friend Kai was tagged by another blogger friend of hers to reveal 7 things about her no one knows. Kai then tagged me and a few others to do the same. :)
I don't know that I have 7 things interesting enough about me but here's some...

1. I do most everything by the seat of my pants. Well, crafty things. I've no training so I look or visualize how I think it works or goes together and then do it. Sometimes it works, lol, sometimes not.
2. I'm nomadic. If I'm in one place too long I get jumpy. Maybe I just haven't found "home" yet.
3. I have fourteen siblings. Yes! 10 younger than me.
4. I am the most patient person I know.
5. I am continually reading and learning new things.
6. I have yet to make something creative just for me.
7. I am a pretty good cook but don't eat most things I make. :)

So, there you go, my one faithful reader, lol! Not terribly revealing and I have to say, I am boring! LOL!

1 Comments:

At 4/28/2010 7:55 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I beg to differ! I think you ARE interesting! Why, please, do you not eat what you cook? And I didn't KNOW you get restless in one place. I'm SO the opposite. I am a 'nesting' kind of old girl. I settle in and don't want to EVER budge. (I think that translates to 'I am LAZY!' Hahahaha!) I love you, Cherie, and THANK YOU for doing the tag! I loved reading your answers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home