Monday, May 10, 2010

Visitor :)

For the past few days, that we've been paying attention, a white horse shows up in our backyard. Just shows up! I don't know where he comes from, don't know if he's lost or strayed away around here or further down the mountain. But he comes, eats the grass and new leaves springing up and goes. I don't mind, in fact I'm a little fascinated that he comes here. I just hope he's not lost or abandoned. Everywhere we go there's a new stray animal waiting for us it seems...but never a horse. :)

1 Comments:

At 5/11/2010 9:10 AM , Blogger Kai said...

WOW! My Comanche people believe that when you are visited by a horse, you are being BLESSED! I have to call MaryBear & Larger & tell them! They KNOW how much I adore you and how sweet & good you are, so I can bet that Larger will say you are DUE for a blessing! And I will second that! If you get a chance to take a picture, I'd LOOOOVE to see your visitor! LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home