Friday, May 14, 2010

My Visitor

This is the white horse that comes to hang out in our back yard. It hasn't let us get close until today so we could take a photo. We were able to see it has a bit in its mouth and is pulling a rope along. I am assuming this beautiful animal is lost, ran off or just got loose from its home. I hope we can find out who it belongs too.

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2010 7:16 AM , Blogger Kai said...

WHAT A BEAUTY! Chirp, if that sweetheart came to visit me, I would probably go into a trance and watch him forever! I'm so happy he chooses YOU to visit! I saved the photos because now I can enjoy him, too! LOVE YOU!!! P.S. I'm amazed someone hasn't been looking for him like CRAZY! He looks VERY healthy & well cared for!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home