Off to Texas!

No, not me.(I wish!) If I were going to Texas you can bet I'd drop in on Kai!
But this little funny doll is off on an adventure. Yep, it's round robin time again and it's just beginning! This is the doll I made to travel around and have additions added as she goes. I'll keep track of this Round Robin as the dolls come and go and you'll see how different this one will be when she returns in a few months. :)
Gonna be fun!

2 Comments:
Ohhhhhh! I wish she was visiting ME! Better yet, I wish my CHIRP was coming for a visit! But your dolly would not WANT additions here - it's WAY too H-O-T! I'd have to leave her undressed (or perhaps give her a teeny bikini) and add a glass of iced tea! LOL!
a round robin doll? wow! that sounds like fun. hoping browsing your blog will tell of her beginning.
oxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home