Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Upside Down Heart

I know, I know....when will she ever get over this fascination with these backward hearts????
Well, I just don't know. :) This may be the last.
But...they are the easiest canvas to work with because anything goes! At least for me. Since I don't follow rules as an artist, (really - do artists follow rules? The "experts" make up rules, but I don't know any artist that follows them) LOL!
AND... it's a heart...upside down! So much more to see than an ordinary, right side up heart.
That said, if you look closely, you'll see that the background fabric is a butterfly batik. Very cool!

1 Comments:

At 6/23/2010 7:23 AM , Blogger Kai said...

As far as I'm concerned, you should KEEP making these because they are REALLY pretty & interesting! LOVE the keys & the wording! The batik fabric? I would never have thought to use fabric & it's beautiful! Chirp, you are an artist BECAUSE you think outside the box! (Before you say it, I know! You will tell me I'M an artist for the very same reason. Nope! I'm just a fruitcake with insane ideas. LOL!) At any rate, I think these reversed hearts have all sorts of possibilities & I hope you make MORE! LOVE YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home