Two New Things :)
One is a Koma - if you've been here before, you've seen them before, lol. This one is simple. 2 inches in size, threads and a tassel. It was made for a Lottery group project. The second is another swap. It's an altered eyeglass swap.You take an old pair of glasses and alter them, lol. This is how mine look after playing around. And, of course I have the glasses sandwiched in between the Koma shots.........................I'm not sure how that happened but it did, lol!




2 Comments:
A BEAUTIFUL koma from a beautiful Chirp! It's so different from some of your komas yet it has the Chirp touch - delicate & meaningful! As for the eyeglasses: COOOOOOOOL! I want to DO some of those altered eyeglasses! But they will never be as awesome as yours. LUCKY PARTNER WHO GETS THOSE! LOVE YOU, & I will email before 9!
I love the koma's that you make....loverly. I like your altered glasses too...I'd like to try that:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home