Monday, July 21, 2008

Over a week...

Since my last lil update. Mostly because there's nothing exciting going on and I've been busy with the day to day. :)
I am nearly finished with my Koma! It's taken a whole 'nother look than originally conceived. But I have to say, I like it! I have to add a few more things and it is done!
On to my swap doll. My partner has already sent mine so I'll get photos of both when mine is done and sent. Happy Week!

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2008 7:40 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I'm eager to see BOTH the koma AND the doll! I just knew you'd end up being pleased with your koma despite the rocky start you felt you had with it. It would be impossible NOT to love one of your beautiful komas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home