Sunday, November 30, 2008

Almost December

Thanksgiving has come and gone. :) We, as a family, have decided we really don't care that much for turkey. The "go-withs" everyone likes but, turkey, not so much. Ham isn't a big hit either so now I'm looking for a main Christmas dinner idea that's special but not turkey or ham based, lol. We'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

At 12/01/2008 1:02 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I'm with YOU, lil' Chirp! If I had MY choice, I'd just make a BIG pan of cornbread dressing (adding a bit of shredded turkey or chicken - the equivalent of a thigh or drumstick is MORE than PLENTY for anyone who thought they HAD to have some meat) and whatever other side dishes. YUM! I'm embarrassed to admit I could eat dressing cold for breakfast back when I could handle real food.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home