New Doll!




This is Etta Mae, pattern by Kate Erbach. She's very much my vision and doesn't resemble the pattern by Kate but it is a great pattern to play with! For this swap we were to recycle what we already had on hand and this was fun to do. I love the hair! I found a tiny box at the bookstore that is a "fairy catching" kit, and it went along to her new home. It was the cutest little thing - had tiny tools like a fairy catching net and instructions on how to find the fairies.

6 Comments:
Cherie this is a darling doll! I love the patterns and colors and embellishment...everything is so well coordinated!
She looks even MORE charming than when I FIRST saw her! Did you get my email telling you I love her? Love YOU, too!
What a wondeful little fairy, Cherie I love your style.I am glad you joined the sculpting group, I love your blog too, so glad you posted it to the group so we could share your art!
Cherie, I am so glad you posted the link for your blog at our clay group. Your doll is darling! I am glad we got to see her.
She is so-o-o adorable! What a charmer!
Etta Mae is just gorgeous! Kate Erbach is awesome wonderful....
hugz
Pam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home