Sunday, August 31, 2008

TA DA!!!!

This is my 30th post!
Oh, not such a great accomplishment sa those of you who have reached your 100th, 200th, lol, but one for me. I am quite surprised I have this many.
Today is the last day of August. It's stormy here- but nothing as devastating as the hurricanes in the gulf. So it seems silly to mention it but Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm looking forward to it getting here!

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2008 8:01 PM , Blogger Kai said...

YEAH! THERE'S MY CHIRP! I was getting worried & had made myself a note to WRITE to you tomorrow! Ray has been on vacation since the 22nd so ... Congratulations on your milestone post! It IS great! And I look forward to your 50th and
100th and on down the line! I'm WAITING on Fall, too! LOVE IT! (And I love YOU!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home