Thursday, November 06, 2008

A First!

We have moose, deer, fox, all sorts of wildlife but today was the first time I have ever seen a woodpecker on one of my trees! It was very tiny and left before I could get a picture but how cool was that!? Extremely!

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2008 4:36 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I LOOOOVE 'woodies'! There used to be one that came every single day to the birdbath outside the livingroom window on the patio. He would perch on the edge, dunk his lil' red head in the water & shake it like crazy. It made him look like 'Punk Bird' - LOL! He'd do that 2 or 3 times, then head over to the nearest tree and peck, peck, peck - get tired & return to the birdbath to repeat his fuzz head-dunking ritual. I'd watch him as long as he went back & forth! I hope you get a photo next time your lil' woody visits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home