Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So Thanksgiving's Coming....

I suppose I can't hide from the holidays now. :) They are here!
I have much to be grateful for. My life, my family, some really fine people I can call friends...
Things are not perfect - what would I do if they were? LOL! And that's okay. It's the day to day lessons to be learned and shared, the strength we find in ourselves when all is not perfect. Strength we would never know we had otherwise. The beauty in moments. The clarity and clear vision when it comes. Knowing that whatever comes, I will cope, find a way and bring those I love along or watch as they take their own paths. Not far away, always within reach, to lend a hand or let one find me. Every day is my favorite day.

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2008 7:37 PM , Blogger Kai said...

My lil' Chirp, I will love the holidays enough for BOTH of us, okay? I know you do not relish them as I do, but you are so right! Life is about the day-to-day, and you live that with such kindness and caring and love for your fellow beings! I think YOU are a holiday, and I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home