Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Koma!



I made this Koma with the hope that it will be acceptable for a fund raiser. Every one I make is a one-of-a-kind piece. I have no patterns and use colors that call out to me.
This particular one had a black beaded, 13 inch long tassel, beads on the side tassel bells, charms on the tassel bells and heart beads made of bone. I loved making it though it was a challenge at first!

3 Comments:

At 7/31/2008 10:23 AM , Blogger Kai said...

WOOOOOOOOOW! Someone is going to be VERY lucky to receive this koma! And YOU are a total sweetheart for making it for the Pink Artist Project! I got an email from Monica this morning telling me you contacted her! She's going to LOVE this, Chirp! So do I!

 
At 8/15/2008 9:37 AM , Blogger girlgonethreadwild said...

OO, I'm updating the prize post now to include this beauty! Thanks again Cherie, you make my heart smile so!

xo, Monica :)

 
At 8/15/2008 9:37 AM , Blogger girlgonethreadwild said...

Oh so sorry about taking this looooong to add it. Where's my head?

Perhaps I wanted this for myself and not to share! Imagine.

how greedy am I?

(laughs)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home