




I've made Komas for some people. I tried to stay within their "wants" list. I think I did a good job with that. I also worked on a vest that is part of a round robin I'm doing. I added stars and swirls, buttons with metallic threads and metal stars - that don't show up real well in the photos.
2 Comments:
What a gorgeous shirt! LOVE your additions! Someone is going to have a very beautiful garment! As for the komas, again I say that your spitit & positive energy just FLOWS from them. Even in a photo I can feel the calming these bring. Each is so lovely and unique. I hope the recipients know how lucky they are!
Hi Cherie,
I am glad I found your blog, I knew only about picturetrail.
All omas are wonderful and I really like mine. Great job!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home