Monday, July 25, 2011

Matchbox Swap!



This is what I gathered together for a Matchbox swap hosted by Kai. The box was to represent the State you live in. My State is Utah. I live pretty much in the boonies and there's no real excitement here but there is in the rest of the state. So, I added some from around and about. :) Post cards, Utah Truffles, Park City magazine-which also covers a story about things to do in southern Utah. A tiny easel with a photo of an gallery showing of local photographers. Green Jello, well, because we are the Green Jello state, lol. And from my walks around here on the mountain, a heart shaped rock and a Fall leaf. The rock is "fancied" up a bit. :) And the leaf has a coating on it as an attempt to preserve it. That's the hope. :) Oh! and the actual matchbox!

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2011 8:15 AM , Blogger Kai said...

WOW! I love your box & all the goodies! I already saw them via email (got back at 1 A.M.!) and will post the picture parade Saturday! I'm SO thrilled you joined my swaps because you ROCK! AND because I LOVE YOU! Expect an email sooooon. MaryBear added to it before she left! And Mar is ALSO planning to add something! LOL!

 
At 7/28/2011 4:59 PM , Blogger CraftyRia said...

Oh my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the box! I'm SO happy to have been your partner in this great swap! I'm glad I didn't look at your blog before today because the surprise would have been ruined.

NOW I know why you sent the green Jello!

I love the heart rock. I think I'm going to wear it as a necklace, I have the perfect blouse for it.

AWESOME.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home