New Stuff!
So happy to have something new to share!
This is the Fairy I made for my Fairy in a Container swap. :)
The Fairy is made out of Washi Paper with a paper clay face and little velvet roses. The bottom of the container is covered with Spanish Moss.
Behind the Fairy is a lil troll. :) He has wings and is in a Kusudama flower garden. Those are made out of Washi papers too.
The Koma is my first one with wind chimes! I love it! It is made using threads, beads, (love the Owl bead!) and a wooden house that I painted, added Italian Millefiori glass tiles and a few wooden beads.




2 Comments:
Tho' I told you via email, I'm THRILLED to repeat myself: BEAUTIFUL setting, beautiful, elegant fairy, funnest troll EVER, and a koma that's going to be utterly cherished. And the artist is ESPECIALLY CHERISHED!!!!
STUNNING! I just love your fairies, Lucky Kai...very big grin!!!!
hugz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home