So Sad....So Happy:)
To say the Gothic Doll Swap has been canceled. I've never done this style of doll before and was very excited about this swap theme. But...maybe I'll make one anyway. :) I have yet to make a doll just for me. I make time for doll swaps or any other kind of swap that I find I must do, lol. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, something to think about.
But, also, So Happy! To say I'm very close to being done with my Fairy swap! This was intimidating, turning fun! lol! Having the best time with it! Now, to keep a lookout for all things "my area" has to offer for the Matchbox Swap. Both of these are being hosted by the wonderful Kai at http://celebratingchristmasyearround.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:
Hey,
I'm bummed that the gothic swap isn't happening...so hey maybe we can get Kai to host a gothic swap....heeheeheeheee....She's gonna kill me for suggesting it! But hey, you and I can make a doll and swap if you want to... let me know.
Yeah! Let's get Kai to do it!hahahaha! I keep hoping maybe Cindy will feel better and set it up again. But if not, I am totally up for swapping with you Pam!
Well, you two little adorable naughties - I will DO it! I'll host a Goth Doll Swap & post that TODAY! Sounds FUN and I wouldn't mind making one myself! Soooo ... how's that? LOL! Besides - who could ever resist you two? NOT I, said the crazy old Comanche!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home