Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's the last day of May...

A changing month. Warm, cold, snow, lots of rain. My eldest turned 40. Of course, I'm only 39 so I just don't know how that happened. :)
Tomorrow will be 80ish degrees. I have a few new swaps I'm excited about. It's a good day to end the month on.....

1 Comments:

At 6/01/2011 7:42 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Sigh ... We begin Hurricane Season today (don't know WHY I felt that deserved capitalization - LOL) and it seems Texas is predicted to have a rough season. Whee. After Ike in 2008, I REALLY dread Summer. I think one of these days I'll just move to a place where NONE of the 'mean' weather happens. As for your oldest child being 40, congratulations! And YOU, my sweet lil' friend, are beautiful, kind, wonderful, and ageless! And I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home