Couple more projects :)
These are four different pages for a Meandering Book round robin I'm doing. The theme for this book is "Garden Flowers". I'm not the best at growing things so I do not have any insight into this topic at all, lol, but I decided on four different flower ideas.
One is a textured black background with flower buttons. The larger ones have curled wire.
One is simply a shell flower on suede-like fabric with some embroidery on deep yellow felt.
One is metallic paints with Cherry Blossoms on pink felt.
And one is metallic paints with real dried flowers that I covered with Glossy Accents to, hopefully, keep the petals on and preserve them some.



2 Comments:
Phooey on me! I never CAN decide which of your pretties I like the most! First I thought, "Well Kai, it's the cherry blossoms because they remind you of Japan where you've always wanted to visit." Then I said, "Or MAYBE the wired ones 'cause they're a bit 60s retro. Cool!" Of course, it went along as I suspected it would with me finally deciding, "I CAN'T choose. I love them all EQUALLY." Yes, I AM hopeless! But I LOVE your creations. Any of these could 'meander' over here & I'd be delighted. I know the recipients WILL be! LOOOOOVE YOU, my Chirp! Beautiful, beautiful art from a beautiful, beautiful person!
Okay...not buying that you haven't any experience with flowers. Talk to the hand, girlfriend! These are so very gorgeous!!!!!
hugz
Pam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home