The owls are from, Jo and Dylan Curry of ,"Cart Before the Horse' fame. :) They are colored pencil on muslin on felt. :) The background is blue felt covered with gold mesh, some metal disks and gold trim.
I'm BACK, & I couldn't wait to see what you've made! Well worth the wait!!! It's beautiful! I love the rich colors, & I suspect it's very textural as well!!! You always put your exquisite signature on every piece you do!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
3 Comments:
I'm BACK, & I couldn't wait to see what you've made! Well worth the wait!!! It's beautiful! I love the rich colors, & I suspect it's very textural as well!!! You always put your exquisite signature on every piece you do!
Hi Cherie,
Love your PC! I am sure your partner in the swap was very happy to recieve it.
Hugs
Great PC. I don't do much with fabric but you inspire me.
Darla
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home