Oh, WOW!!!!! Those are AMAZING! They look like VERY expensive decor pieces! Only my Chirp could make a plain wooden spool that beautiful! LOVE THEM! And I love YOU! (Will email asap - big time computer headaches now. GRRRR!)
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
4 Comments:
Oh, WOW!!!!! Those are AMAZING! They look like VERY expensive decor pieces! Only my Chirp could make a plain wooden spool that beautiful! LOVE THEM! And I love YOU! (Will email asap - big time computer headaches now. GRRRR!)
Very pretty and creative, Cherie. How have you been doing?
Thanks Kai and Danice! They were lots of fun to make :)
Danice, I'm doing well...how about you? :)
Hi Cherie,
Love those! What a creative idea.
I have added some new art to my blog. If you can please visit and leave a comment. Thanks and hugs,
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home