Tuesday, July 03, 2012

One Pendant, Two Sides :)


This swap was a pendant made using 1x3 inch glass slides and framed. Those who know how made some pretty awesome soldered frames. I must learn how to do that! I used an already made frame - Inkssentials Memory Frames. This was pretty simple. There's not much that fits between these glass slides, lol. So, mine are paper and feathers on the inside, metal embellishments on the outside. The reason for the double sides is I didn't know how to finish the back - so paper and metal to the rescue, lol!

2 Comments:

At 7/04/2012 7:04 PM , Blogger Kai said...

Absolutely beautiful! Best use of a slide I'VE ever seen! You turned those elements into a gorgeous piece! Hmmm ... now WHY am I not at ALL surprised that you could do something so unique and lovely?

 
At 7/11/2012 4:39 PM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,
I love it! I must look into buying some of those little frames because all I have been using is gold tape around the edges. :(
Hugs and I just uploaded a doll I made to my blog. Please visit and leave a comment .
Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home