Friday, April 20, 2012

4x4 Inchie Quilt Swap

One more 4x4. :) I'm trying to become comfortable with this size.It's smaller than I normally use for any art project but this size intrigues me. :) The theme for this 4x4 project is, Inchies to look like a blocked quilt. Well, I didn't get that look exactly. As I'm looking at the one inch square blocks, it's looking more like a window to me. So, that's where I went, lol. This has a little bit of everything. Leather braid, paper, fabric and felt.

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2012 2:14 PM , Blogger Kai said...

Yes, it DOES look like a window, but a BEAUTIFUL one because all the pretty nature things are peeking in! I LOVE IT!

 
At 4/22/2012 12:41 PM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,
It turned out lovely and does look like a window. :)
Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home