Goodness...where are you? Lol....Alaska? Just kidding....you sound as though you are tired of snow!!!! By now, SNOW is a curse word!!! Hang in there, my friend!
Lol! I'm in the mountains of northern Utah. Might as well be Alaska, lol, though I'll bet their weather is better than ours right now. Today, however, it's 70!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
3 Comments:
Goodness...where are you? Lol....Alaska? Just kidding....you sound as though you are tired of snow!!!! By now, SNOW is a curse word!!! Hang in there, my friend!
hugz
Pam
Lol! I'm in the mountains of northern Utah. Might as well be Alaska, lol, though I'll bet their weather is better than ours right now. Today, however, it's 70!
I WANT SOME SNOW, TOOOOOOOO! LOL! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home