Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy! Happy!

It doesn't really take much, lol! It's been the most unseasonable Winter we've had since living in the mountains. Temps in the 40's and 50's. That's NOT Winter temperatures. There should be a constant four feet of snow around the house and in the teens. Nope, not this year and Spring is around the corner!

Til today. :) We woke up to a few inches of snow. It was a surprise! There wasn't even rain in the forecast. It hasn't stopped snowing....we have at least a foot out there, maybe more. Makes me happy! Hope it lasts!

2 Comments:

At 2/13/2012 7:29 AM , Blogger Kai said...

YAY FOR SNOW!!!! I'm so glad my Chirp got some of that pretty white stuff!! We, on the other hand, are expecting - ugh - storms both today and Wednesday. Maybe you would allow me to go and reside on your property. I can set up a teepee in record time! LOL!

 
At 4/04/2012 12:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so, so funny...like you, I take comfort in the changing of our seasons. This year doesn't seem to conform to the status quo. I want our weather back and suspect scientist have been manipulating the weather - so Mother Nature is taking her turn now and we are screwed.

hugz...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home