Friday, November 30, 2012

Altered Paint Brush Swap!
This is a 2 inch paint brush 
The theme was Frosty the Snowman.
The handle is in Styrofoam and wrapped with fabic and "snow".
The face is also Styrofoam with small bottle caps withe metallic paint and metal beads for the eyes, rhinestones for the smile and a copper cone bead for the nose. A scarf. Metal buttons and two old silver earrings for the arms. I fanned out the paint bristles and dabbed some silver paint and snow for the hair.

3 Comments:

At 12/02/2012 6:06 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Cutest lil' snowman I EVER saw! Only my Chirp would know how to take a simple paintbrush and create something so wonderful & fun! I love him! That 'hair' makes me smile! So do YOU!

 
At 12/02/2012 9:41 AM , Blogger Mary Ann Tate said...

I am amazed...it's brilliant:)

 
At 12/05/2012 11:28 AM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,
Wow what a great creation! Love it, love it.
Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home