New - and last photos for my Meandering Book round robin. This is Barb's book and I am finishing the last four pages. Her theme is Fall and everyone before me did outstanding work! Every book that has passed thru my hands has been a work of art! I am very proud to have been apart of this round robin. It's been wonderful all the way!





3 Comments:
Well, Barb is a lucky person (as all the other books you worked on) These pages are just G O R G E O U S ! ! ! You are sooooo talented!!!
hugs <3
Pam
I'm running like a CRAZY person but I have a few minutes to check blogs & SO glad I checked YOURS! Chirp, these make me want to 'rewind' and have Autumn all OVER again. Sigh! So pretty and VERY Autumny!!!!
Love the witch standing on her head!!!! hahahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home