Postcard and Microscope Slide Holder
The postcard is simply snow, Santa and stickers :)
The microscope slide mailer was a fun project. The theme was orange and blue. To me that was sunset and sea :)
The front cover is a mermaid, little starfish, shells, bubbles, etc. The inside is a sand castle with real sand. :) Little fish and bubbles, some shells and starfish, a pearl or two is all it took to make this.




1 Comments:
You amaze me! I feel like an old dullard compared to you when it comes to creativity! Seriously! I had shown Ray your altered paintbrush, and just NOW these wonderful new swap creations. He looked at me and said, "You need to step up your game, old girl." LOL! I could step up my game x a million and never think outside the box the way you do! Chirp - my sweetest lil' friend - you are a genius! I LOVE YOU and your swap partners are going to be thrilled!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home