This is my doll I made using a vintage Valentine card as a guide. Well, if I've proved anything to myself - again - I can't copy! I did try. I did not succeed - but I had tons of fun :)
What a BEAUTIFUL doll! Seriously! You make the sweetest faces for your dolls & I just feel so happy when I see them! You did a WONDERFUL job! LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MY CHIRP!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
5 Comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL doll! Seriously! You make the sweetest faces for your dolls & I just feel so happy when I see them! You did a WONDERFUL job! LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MY CHIRP!
Very very cute Cherie:)
I think she looks like the card! love your interpretation!!
hugz
Pam
this is a beautiful doll (clown) I really in joyed reading what you wrote thank you. I love clowns
MaryR
I really love this doll....especially her face. Becuase she reminds me of my favorite dolls....."by Pauline"!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home