Straight on....
Here she is as she leaves for her next stop. I have to say that the idea of doing a profile style head and doing some needle sculpting was not in my comfort zone! But, I think it all worked out. Maybe I begin doing more than just flat faces. Nawwwwwwwwwwww. :)I use colored pencils and pastels, mostly, with my favorite ink pens to draw faces. The" hair" is a yarn I love but then I covered in these glittery little flower stickers. I like it!

2 Comments:
OHHHHHH! I didn't realize the headpiece was shaped this! Soooooo cool! You are THE most original artist I know, and that's one of many reasons your pieces are so marvelous! By the way, I thought you'd been needlesculpting forever because her face is fabulous!
No, no,no! I avoid most anything that involves sewing, lol. I don't "do" needlesculpting very well...really!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home