Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Round Robin


I am participating in a doll round robin. (A round robin is where you, in this case, make a blank doll and send it one its way to the members of your group. Each person adds something and passes it on to the next until it circles back to you.) :)
Two dolls have passed my way so far. The first one I received is very unique. This dollmaker used different pieces from different patterns that she had leftover. Making this a great doll to work on! Since I was the first to do anything, I drew the face and added - well I'm not sure what to call it - so I'll call it a headpiece. :)

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2010 6:41 PM , Blogger Kai said...

SPECTACULAR! How on EARTH did you MAKE that? Is it all one piece? WOW, WOW, WOW! I LOVE IT! And her face is wonderful!

 
At 8/15/2010 6:53 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

LOL! Well, like most stuff I do, it was kind of an accident. :) I had the hair done in yarn. piled up on the head to fan it out in a Mohawk-like style. Then I added a few of those stickers for fun...and wound up covering the yarn with them. :)So, tada, the headpiece was born, lol.
Thanks Kai!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home