Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall is in the air!








These photos are from my front door, back deck or on the road that winds up the mountain to where I live. It's beautiful! The deer is one of many that live all around here - this one happens to be chillin' in the front trees/scrub oak of the house. They pretty much pay us no attention. :)

3 Comments:

At 10/14/2010 7:12 PM , Blogger Kai said...

I don't suppose it would go unnoticed (considering my size) if I sneaked onto your deck to live! LOL!

 
At 11/26/2010 11:30 PM , Blogger Pallas said...

You live in a realy beautiful area, and the expansive views are impressive. We live on top of one another here in So Cal - Ha!

 
At 7/30/2011 1:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Cherie, such a beautiful place to live! To see deer so close-up and it just looks so peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home