Monday, September 13, 2010

Cup Sleeves? Maybe not!



Perhaps they're bracelet cuffs instead! What a great twist!

It also opens up so many more ideas! I used a cardboard cup sleeve as the pattern and then just played around with the usual - colored pencils, pens and paint. When I made them I was thinking, "cup sleeve" so I didn't do any beading or embellishing. Just fabric and thread. This brilliant idea of Kai's turns this pattern into so many more possibilities! Lots of beading for one!


1 Comments:

At 9/14/2010 8:23 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I'm soooooo mortified for being such a chowderbrain! LOL! They look BEAUTIFUL as cup sleeves! But I STILL love them as cuff-style bracelets! I will PROUDLY show them off every time I wear them! And I can tell people, "Look! These are MULTI-PURPOSED!" (Now aren't you sorry to have to admit you KNOW me? HAHAHAHAHA!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home