Second Round Robin doll

This one came with the face and hair already done so I did costuming. Again, not my comfort zone but that's what makes it a challenge. :) (Plus, it's not really clothing, lol.!) The pattern this dollmaker used is a stump style - so no legs, just a base. Great form! So I painted the top with some Extreme Glitter paint. Easy there :) The skirt is a piece of fabric I had in my stash - worked well! And the belt is a piece of ribbon, trim and metal embellishments. Oh, plus, tiny metal beads strung around the neckline, cuffs and belt. She'll be on her way to the next stop soon.

2 Comments:
You can costume MY doll (or ME - think GIANT sized doll - LOL!) anytime! Such a great outfit!
Yeah, but the top is only glitter paint. :) Also, I should've added to the post,is, the skirt is black. It looks a bit green on my monitor. And the purple is much more purple.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home